Easy way to remove Windows 10 Pro test mode from computer or Laptop
Easy way to remove Windows 10 Pro test mode from computer or Laptop.
The test mode appears on Windows desktop when there is an application installed that is in the test phase since it uses drivers that are not digitally signed by Microsoft. You can disable this by following the steps below:
- Swipe in from the right, click or tap Search, and then type cmd. Alternatively, type cmd on the Start screen.
- Tap-and-hold or right-click Command Prompt in the search results. Select Run as administrator on the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: If you are prompted by a User Account Control window, tap or click Yes.
- In the Command Prompt window, type the following command, and then press Enter: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
- After you see the confirmation, close the Command Prompt window.
- Save any unsaved work, and then restart the computer.