|Setup Genymotion in Windows
Source Official Site: Genymotion
Genymotion Desktop relies on the use of Oracle VM VirtualBox in the background to virtualize Android operating systems. If you do not already have Oracle VM VirtualBox installed, you will be asked to do so prior to installing Genymotion.
To install Genymotion, follow the steps corresponding to your operating system.
Go to the Genymotion download page. From this page, you can:
- Download the ready-to-run Genymotion installer for Windows (recommended, 64bit only).
- This package includes Oracle VM VirtualBox installer.
- download the Windows 32/64-bit package.
- In this case, you must first download and install VirtualBox for Windows hosts from the Download VirtualBox page.
Since VirtualBox 6.0, Oracle has stopped providing support for 32bit Windows. If you use Windows 7,8 or 10 32bit, you have to use VirtualBox 5.2.32 from here
When installing VirtualBox, in the Custom setup window, make sure VirtualBox Networking is enabled.
- Save and run the .exe file.
- Select the setup language and click OK. By default, the Genymotion language corresponds to your system language. The Genymotion setup wizard opens. Click Next.
- Select the destination folder by clicking Browse. The default destination folder is C:Program FilesGenymobileGenymotion. Then click Next.
- Select the start menu folder by clicking Browse or check Don’t create a Start menu folder and click Next.
- Select whether or not to create a desktop icon and click Next.
- Click Install and Finish