Take a screenshot
On many Android devices, you can capture a screenshot with a key-combination: Simultaneously press-and-hold Power and Volume-down. You can also capture a screenshot with Android Studio as follows:
- Run your app on a connected device or emulator. If using a connected device, be sure you have enabled USB debugging.
- In Android Studio, select View > Tool Windows > Logcat to open Logcat.
- Select the device and a process from the drop-down at the top of the window.
- Click Screen Capture on the left side of the window.
The screenshot appears in a Screenshot Editor window.
Figure 1. Screenshot editor
5.change the image:
- Recapture: Take a new screenshot.
- Rotate Left: Rotate the image 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
- Rotate Right: Rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise.
- Frame Screenshot: Choose a device to wrap your screenshot with real device artwork. Select Drop Shadow, Screen Glare, or both to add these effects to your image.
6. Click Save, specify the location and filename, and then click OK.